Yorkshire Beer Box
An amazing beer crate selection of Whitby’s Local Yorkshire Beers from C84 Brew Co. This handy crate can be used time and time again and comes with:
C’84 Heritage - Yorkshire Lager, 4.2%. 500ml
- A light session lager. Brewed with Goldings and caramalt for a earthy and slightly sweet tasting English lager.
- Inspired by German style lagers but brewed with traditional English hops.
C’84 Heritage - Yorkshire Blackout, 5.0%. 500ml
- A rich velvety chocolate and vanilla porter. Infused with Madagascan vanilla pods and lots of chocolate malt.
- A 1930 London style porter, its name comes from the blackout regulations in WW2 where people were encouraged to paint or cover windows to avoid any glimmer of light escaping and aiding enemy aircraft.
C’84 Heritage - Yorkshire Pale, 3.8%. 500ml
- Light and smooth with juicy flavours of grapefruit & pineapple using a combination of Cascade, Willamette and sterling hops.
- Light & smooth tropical flavours of grapefruit & pineapple using a combination of Cascade, Willamette & Sterling hops.
Yorkshire Pudding Beer, 3.6%. 500ml
- The beer is made with real Yorkshire Puddings from our friends at The Real Yorkshire Pudding Co. All their Yorkshire Puddings are mixed, made and hand cooked in Yorkshire.
- You will find our Yorkshire Pudding Beer light, easy and soft on the palate; just what a great Yorkshire Pudding should taste like, reet good!
- Unfortunately, some Yorkshire Puddings were sacrificed in the making of this beer, Sup Up!