Named after the Hyperion, which was launched at Whitby in 1810. She traded with Canada and the Baltic but then sailed to India in 1817. After her return, she traded with the Baltic and was lost there in 1823.
Want to indulge your taste buds and see how wines can compliment the food that they are served with? Then we have a little treat for you with the Hyperion.
- Skinningrove Country Wine Company’s Blackberry & Elderberry Wine, which if served at room temperature goes great with dark chocolate or with wensleydale cheese.
- Whitby Gin Dark Chocolate and Justins of Whitby milk Chocolate with Whitby seasalt, to allow for flavour contrasts.
- Skinningrove Country Wine Company’s Cherry Wine, which when served at room temperature would go great chicken salad or chicken pasta.
- Comes in one of our Luxury Satin Gift Boxes
- Free Personalised Whitby Postcard
Please note our hamper contents may vary, dependent on availability of products. In this circumstance, the items would only be replaced with a different product of same quality standard.