Named for the HMS Scourge, which was the former merchant sloop called Herald, launched in 1799, that the Admiralty purchased in 1803 for service as a convoy escort. The Admiralty had her laid up in 1805, and sold in 1816. Subsequent owners returned her to mercantile service and she sailed until 1835 when she was lost.
- Whitby Gin (20cl)
- Whitby Gin Dark Chocolate
- Whitby Gin Glass
- Black Satin Luxury gift box
- Free Personalised Whitby Postcard