Named for the HMS Scourge, which was the former merchant sloop called Herald, launched in 1799, that the Admiralty purchased in 1803 for service as a convoy escort. The Admiralty had her laid up in 1805, and sold in 1816. Subsequent owners returned her to mercantile service and she sailed until 1835 when she was lost.
- Whitby Gin dark chocolate
- Baytown Coffee Company: Coxwain
- Whitby Brewery: Whitby Whaler Bitter
- Guppy's of York: Milk Chocolate Fudge & Biscuit Shards
- Guppy's of York: Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel Shards
- Justin's Chocolatier: Vanilla fudge with Whitby Seasalt (4-6 weeks shelf life)
- Botham's of Whitby Whitby Heritage Ginger Loaf
- Botham's of Whitby Chocolate Nevilles
- Botham's of Whitby Yorkshire Brack (8 weeks shelf life)
- Free Personalised Whitby Postcard
- All presented in one of our luxury Blue Ribbon tie hampers
Please note our hamper contents may vary, dependent on availability of products. In this circumstance, the items would only be replaced with a different product of same quality standard.
For allergen information, please contact us.View full details