The Indefatigable name for a square rigged, three-decked, three-masted merchant ship launched in 1799 at Whitby for James Atty & Co. for West Indies trade. Our hamper makes an interesting trade between salty and sweet, from the enjoyable start to the satisfiying finish.
- Whitby Brewery’s Whitby Whaler
- Whitby Gin dark chocolate
- Whitby Original Gin 5cl
- Whitby Heritage Ruby Beer, Baytown Beer
- Baytown Coffee Company: Coxwain
- Guppy's of York: Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel Shards
- Justin's Chocolatier: Vanilla fudge with Whitby Seasalt (6-8 weeks shelf life)
- Botham's of Whitby Whitby Heritage Ginger Loaf
- Botham's of Whitby Chocolate Nevilles
- Free Personalised Whitby Postcard
- All presented in one of our luxury Blue Ribbon tie hampers
Please note our hamper contents may vary, dependent on availability of products. In this circumstance, the items would only be replaced with a different product of same quality standard.
For allergen information, please contact us.View full details